Welome!

I've said yes to being a mama three times and now I'm on a year long adventure of home schooling my children while living in Arkansas. Please join us as we find new adventures.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good to be one...

Since Sam in my last, I am savoring the richness that is being one. Just yesterday, Sam learned how to blow a raspberry on my belly at bedtime with the big kids. He throws his head back and laughs at his new trick of making everyone laugh.

He's spent much of today ascending the stairs and finally trying the down climb. After the first two stairs, there is a pie wedge stair. It's easier for him to go down from there so he liked to turn around there. And sometimes one of the big kids follow him to the top for me. Thank goodness or I'd still be there hanging out on the stairs...

Our nature boy's biggest love is the trees. Well, maybe its the leaves on the trees. Since he was big enough to look out the window, or see far enough outside to see a tree, he was always captivated. Now he points while he looks. Will be interesting what he might say later about his facination with the tree. One things is for sure, he is always happy to go outside or even look out. That is never a bad thing...

On our adventure to visit the Cherokee, Sam became the new owner of a reed flute made by Long Hair, which he spent the day holding in one hand and sometime raising to his mouth and playing for us. Then smiling at his musical ability. He was back at it today. He has few possessions and he was not letting go of this one!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Sammy had a great day and I will look forward to hearing the flute music.

    ReplyDelete